Doing business with CSF is fast, easy and convenient. CSF is an SBA certified 8(a)/ SDB and HUBZone company and a Certified and Verified Service Disabled-Veteran Owned Small business. We can reduce your acquisition timeline, procurement paperwork and ensure that you receive quality, professional services at a fair and reasonable price. Our objective is to help you meet tomorrow’s requirements today.
8(a) Contract Vehicle
“Reducing contract award time by months!”
The Small Business Administration’s minority business 8(a) program was established to help small minority firms compete for federal contracts. When working with a quality firm such as CSF the SBA 8(a) program is a tremendous tool that benefits all parties concerned. CSF became 8(a) Certified in October of 2011. CSF has 4 years left on its 8(a) contract vehicle.
How can CSF help federal buyers with our 8(a) contract vehicle?
- Contracts can be sole sourced, no competition required up to $4M.
- Administrative time is reduced (faster awards). Contracts can be awarded in days or weeks.
- Reduces contract protests.
- No competition reduces the paperwork required from technical POC’s prior to and after the award.
- CSF and Government customer can discuss technical and personnel requirements before and during contract preparation.
- CSF is required to perform 51% of the contract. This allows CSF to add other companies if additional capabilities are required under a contract.
Why does a contracting officer want 8(a) contractors?
- No competition reduces the paperwork required from the contracting office.
- Federal contracting officers have 8(a) contract requirements.
- Contract protests less than under 8(a) contracts than most other contract vehicles.